DAILY ACTIVITY ( ENGLISH VERSION ) #23


Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Hello guys Welcome back to my blog, Hello guys welcome back to my blog as usual I will tell my activities while in the kitchen.

Today I started to do the first trial, I tried to examine whether the bintatoeng / Gude / Pygeon peas (Cajanus Cajan), can be substituted for soybeans in making tempeh.

Today I only do the soaking process for 24 hours, why am I soaking for up to 24 hours because the epidermis of this bintatoeng bean is very thick and very difficult to peel.

Soaking the Bintatoeng beans using hot water then we leave it up to 24 hours.


After soaking the beans because I had no activity at all I looked for references and also started making a resume, because every week we have to collect a resume of at least 8 sheets.

That's all my activities, not too much and not as usual, maybe in the future my blog will be like this....
Wassalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatu.



Komentar

Postingan Populer