DAILY ACTIVITY ( ENGLISH VERSION ) #27


Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.

Hello guys welcome back to my blog, as usual I will tell my activities in the kitchen.


Today Wednesday 13 November 2019 is an incharge schedule in semester 1, Morning at 07.00 CET they are one line and only a few people were present many of them who reasoned late, sick, something commonly happens, I was absent and checked their grooming from overhead up to feet.


They are one line, pray and I begin to introduce myself to them because this is my first incharge, then I give them material and recipe toast bread. After taking notes, I started showing making toast bread.


The toast bread was finished I gave the material and the recipe of Brioche Bread that was showing this time was not me but my incharge friend, a revelation, we got an obstacle because the recipe given by Mr. Jaya was wrong then our brioce failed.




As usual all finished we do general cleaning and go home. That's all the story today, hopefully useful.

Wassalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.

Komentar

Postingan Populer