DAILY ACTIVITY ( ENGLISH VERSION ) #22

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.

Hello guys Welcome back to my blog, Hello guys welcome back to my blog so today we are back doing practice at the Makassar Poltekpar kitchen.

Entering the middle of the 5th semester and a few more months we have entered the 6th semester we start doing R&D (Research And Development) is research and development.

This morning our lecturer explained a few things that needed to be prepared and paid attention to in conducting R&D and also our lecturers told us that from today onwards we did not practice, we focused on our research.

Today I haven't done any research, I'm still looking for references about my research.

That's all that I can tell hopefully useful.


Walaikumsalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.


Komentar

Postingan Populer