DAILY REPORT PART 13 ( ENGLISH VERSION )

Hello guys, welcome back to may blog, today i will tell you about my activities in  the kitchen laboratory.

Sunday in the morning we came in the kitchen for prepared, we prepared on Sunday because Monday us exam, my group get the menu rotation 1.1 that is appetizer is chicken salad Hawaiian, soup is shrimp bisque, main course is beef stew, zucchini ala provencale, and bake potatoe, the last desser is batter cake. I handle section soup, before prepared we one line because chef aldino explain about menu for tomorrow and chef aldino explain about how to fillet a sole fish, this is video how to fillet a sole fish.


          At 11.00 o’clock we start prepare shrimp bisque, the inggredien of shrimp bisque is carrot, onion, shrimp, and stock shrimp.



Monday in the morning we begin a busy for open resto, I made veloute sauce usually in made veloute sauce from fist stock but the fish stock sold out I change with shrimp stock.

after that I saute tomato past for add color to shoup. At 09.00 o’clock chef aldino tell us that at 11.00 O’clock all food is ready, if not we fail in exams and we repeat. We panic to hear what is being said  chef aldino, at 10.00 we made soup the ferest saaute carrot,onion,and shrimp, then pour shrimp stock,veloute sauce, and tomato past, add seasoning salt and pepper at 10.45 I have problem  my soup don’t boiling and not thicken so I add rice flour to shrimp bisque 10.55 my shrimp bisque boiling and thicken. At 11.00 che Aldino said to finished we stopped working and finally finished. Chef Aldino walked to each section and try our cuisine, the anxietly is thre because we are afraid of failing this exam and alhamdulilla chef Aldino did not comment anything on our cuisine.


At 11.20 I explain shrimp bisque in the restorant so this is the first time I explain in the restorant so I was very nerves after that I explain in the office I explain what I make in Mr. syarial, Mr. Syarial give advice to know what food we make is fasible for  consumption, Knowledge of theory and practice must be balanced. After explain at 12.00 o’clock open resto order went out to restorant 26 pack. After close restoran we do general cleaning.

thank you for reading  my blog, dont forget like and commend  


Komentar

Postingan Populer