DAILY REPORT PART 23 ( ENGLISH VERSION )


Today is our last day in the kitchen before the final, the morning as usual I cleaned up the office and made coffee for my lecturer. my activities today are different as usual because me and some of my friends do interview for training preparation. to be honest I was a little bit nervous about the interview, we learned first before at 11.00 we start skype with the hotel who want to interview us.

After we finished our interviews back to the kitchen behind the activities in the kitchen and open the restaurant so I helped my friend in the soup to bring order to abuayer, after close resto I helped my friend to prepare the ingredients to make fried rice.



At 3:00 we started doing general cleaning as usual I cleaned up the office after cleaning my office class and up to 05.00 our one line and photo with our superfaisor because today is our last day in the kitchen before the final and training.



Komentar

Postingan Populer