DAILY REPORT PART 15 ( ENGLISH VERSION )

Tuesday morning I went to the kitchen at 07.45, as usualy i cleaning office and i making coffee for the lectures. After finished i helped ma'am lily for made bijinangka cake, i steam potatoes until well.

Tuesday morning I went to the kitchen at 07.45 As usual I clean up the office and make coffee after I finish ma'am lily to make the first jackfruit cake I do boil potatoes while waiting for my cook potato help my friend to prepare okonomiyaki for open resto.Not long after chef Aldino came, we went online because Chef Aldino will explain what we will prepare for tomorrow, tomorrow we enter in the menu rotation menu 2.1 which consists of.
MENU ROTAT II.1
( CHINESE FOOD )

APPETIZER

Chinese Spinach and Peanud Salad
****
SOUP

Traditional Egg Drop Soup
****
MAINCOURSE

Beef Rice Bowl
****
DESSERT

Tang Yuan

Tang Ziong
****
My group got the disser section, Chef Aldino also showed us how to cut the salmon, After we finished our work, I started to prepare tang zhong, the picture below is some prepare tang zong After finished I again made the jackfruit seed cake.




At 12:00 we Open Resto this time I did not help my friend to Open Resto because I table manners at the restaurant we met and one table with friends from other Prodi there is a pretty funny incident in the restaurant because I do not know to use chopsticks kindly friends one table I taught me how to use chopsticks at 2 am We finished eating and went back to our kitchen to do general cleaning, I got a section on cleaning Chiller and freezer and also I got the task from Mr. Ical to record the materials available in Chiller and freezer after finished cleaning we pray and go home.

Komentar

Postingan Populer