DAILY RIPORT PART 16 ( ENGLISH VERSION )



I arrived at the kitchen at 07.45 as usual when I got in the kitchen I cleaned the office and made coffee, while waiting for my coffee to boil I grated purple yam, purple purple yam was one of my duties and my research after all I finished back one line with my friend.

In the morning we start to be prepared with preparean for open restaurant at 12.00, which I prepare tang yuan ingredients used from sticky rice flour, sesame, sugar, bater to make batter tang yuan stock we use simple syrup consisting of sugar, ginger, leaf pandan, cinnamon, and clove, brought this photo about the activities in making tang yuan.





At 12.00 the restaurant has been opened, we start in the bustle with the guest order, the dissert that came out for today as much as 34 pack and today we did not getcomplain from the guest, at 02.00 resto has closed we do my general cleaning my own freezer and chiller after finished we, pray, and go home.

Komentar

Postingan Populer