DAILY ACTIVITY ( ENGLISH VERSION ) #15


 Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.

Hello guys welcome back to my blog so today we are back doing practice in the kitchen.

Today the challenges begin, all groups have started to busy cooking lobster in accordance with the concept that yesterday was made. My own group chose the westen menu which is lobster mac and cheese.


First we boiled lobster for about 6 minutes, and then I boiled fusilli until al dente. After that, I made mornay sauce, mornay sauce comes from bechamel sauce, but we only added cheese to make it salty and creamy. For this one, I use 3 types of cheese to make a delicious cheese flavor, mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese and cheddar cheese, all my cheese mixed with bechamel sauce. And then, I mix fusilli with mornay sauce and I bake for about 10 minutes to make a creamy texture for the dish.Itu saja yang dapat saya ceritakan hari ini semoga bermanfaat.

Wassalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.




Komentar

Postingan Populer