DAILY ACTIVITY ( ENGLISH VERSION ) #16


 Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Hello guys welcome back to my blog, as usual I will tell you my activities during the practice in the kitchen.

After the lobster challenges yesterday we returned to the pastry and backery, today there are two menus, there are legit and pia layers, today my group gets to make pia.

So this is the first time we made pia and it was quite difficult, because the assessment is the texture, flafor, and skin of pia.

First we make pia dough, good pia dough must be tender why for this dough to be eaten it will feel soft and not hard. Pia dough is left after that we form the dough and enter the filling and round it up again, after that it is baked with a temperature of 250 C, do not forget to go back and forth so that the top and bottom colors are evenly distributed.



  



That's all I can say today, hopefully it's useful.
Wassalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.




Komentar

Postingan Populer