DAILY REPORT PART 4 ( English Version )

Today is the last day of practical week , and also the last day for breakfast menu, usually we practice at 07: 00 but because of the rain so we one line a bit late because many of our friends come late, while filling the void I started preparing chicken porridge, such as removing chicken broth from frizer then in toing, and i also help my friend to preheare nasigoreng and mie goreng, at 08:00 we are one line and absent while waiting for chef aldino not long then chef aldino come and explain to us what will be prepared for open restaurant, you start doing.

My group handled chicken porridge, orange juice, tea, coffee, muffins, soft toast and fruid slices, we shared my duties with tea and coffee, I started cooking 2 stock pot of water for tea and coffee, finished preparing coffee and tea. chef aldino called me to prepare mango fruit as garnice for fruid slices, chef aldino gave me an example how to make garnish from mango and this makes me happy because i get additional knowledge from chef aldino, when my garnish is also assisted by boss, finish it fruide slice taken to food checker.



At 11.00 restorant is open, this time I did not handle makana going into the restaurant because I am a table manager, some people were chosen to try the food made in the restaurant, Inside the restaurant we met miss lucy seiler and we talk miss lucy sailer really liked porridge the chicken we made, after our meal back to the kitchen.

In the kitchen a lot of food left and pak ical tell us to spend the rest of the food, finish our meal we do a general cleaning this time we do a general pembersian with hospitality administration, complete general cleaning.

Komentar

Postingan Populer