DIALY REPORT PART 3 ( English Virsion )

Hello guys, welcome back to may blog, today i willtell you my activities during practice in  the kitchen laboratory.
Wednesday morning at 7:15 am we start stand in one line, as usual before starting our practice we have to praying, after praying each group came forward to explain what we made yesterday  to the supervisor, then our supervisior divided us into two groups, my group handled for the restaurant  and another groups prepare for tomorrow, at 11:00 pm the restaurant has been opened and there are so many guest order for fruit compote, 21 glasses, 15 go to the restaurant and 6 glasses to the office, at 12:00 the restaurant closes.

after the the restaurant closed I started cleaning my work area, because my task is complete I helped another groups who was preparing indonesian breakfast, I helped make peanut sauce for beef satay, and then we stand in one line  again, because chef aldino will explained to us about the buffet menu, my group have taks for preparing  chicken porridge, fruid slice, muffin, soft roll, orange juice, coffe and tea. After getting the guidance we started preparing the ingredients, I took the chicken about 1 kg from the freezer afer that I toeing the chicken then I cut  within juliant size.


After the chickens ready  I have to prepare again for fruit slices, like mango, pineapple, and melon, but before they are cut into chef aldino taught us how to cut the fruit well and also plating the fruit, after the fruit is cut into pieces, in platti, on the wrap, and inserted in the chiler. At 02:00 the chef aldino showing us fried rice and fried noodles, while showing chef aldino explaining to us how to use chinase wook well and safely, and also mice and place before work, after chef aldino showing we do the general cleaning and at 18: 30 we went home.

Today, a day so learning, a lot of science and positive things that I get from chef aldino.
thank you for reading  my blogg :) 

Komentar

Postingan Populer