DAILY ACTIVITY ( ENGLISH VERSION ) #9


Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatu

Hello guys welcome back to my blog, after a week I did not share the story finally today I am back to talk about my activities in the kitchen.

This morning began by showing the sourdough we made last week to Mr. Ical, Alhamdulillah, the sourdough that I made finally finished after a few failed attempts, my sourdough was bubbly also floating in the water, the sign was that the sour doug was ready for use.


Next Mr.Ical showed us how to make croissants using Living (Sourdoug) because what we usually use is instant eyasts, today we only make the dough because we will keep them in the chiler overnight.




continued Mr.Ical showing making sour bread recipe which we use the recipe given by Mr. ical stages of making such as bread making in general use the straight dough method so that all dry ingredients are mixed and finally the ingredients are stored for an hour and a half in the chiller then through the molding process, then proofed for two hours and finally we bake until completely correct. chocolate. 

Today, unfortunately, our sourdough bread failed again because it was torn, maybe our way during the molding process was not good.

That's all I can tell today, hopefully what I have told you is useful and thank you for reading my blog.

Wassalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatu

Komentar

Postingan Populer