DAILY ACTIVITY( ENGLISH VERSION) #5


Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatu

Hello guys welcome back to my blog, after a week I did not share my story, finally today I am back again telling all my activities while in the kitchen.

Incidentally yesterday we just celebrated Eid al-Adha and today is still in the atmosphere of Eid al-Adha. Today there is something special because today in the kitchen there is a sacrifice of beef from our lecturer.

At 9:00 in the morning we showed the sourdough we made from last week to the month and it seemed that none of our sourdough succeeded, so today the making of sourdough bread was canceled.



Our activity now is to help the process of slaughtering sacrificial animals and preparing our lunch. Today our lunch is beef bone soup because the bones from sacrifice are too much. Today is the first time semester one, three and five gathered for a very nice lunch together.

That's all I can say today that I hope what I say is useful.

Wassalamualaikum warahmatllahi wabarakatu

Komentar

Postingan Populer