Daily Activity (English Version) #3


Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatu.

Hello guys!!!, Welcomeback to my blog, as usual I will tell you my activities in the kitchen, enjoy in my blog.

today we entered at 6:00 a.m. why?. Because today our group will open at 10.00 am. We need a lot of preparation for finishing menu, packing, and Utensil’s. now we’re taking American latin menus.

In the morning I started with cooking rice, because rice takes a long time So it must be done first, I don't cook so much rice because we have other menu choices like french frais and potato wedges as carbohydrates, the rice that I made is different from the usual rice because it is given butter and also cilantro so it has flavor and distinctive smell.

At 9:00 a.m, we started making preparations to open from the blackboard to write menus, arrange work areas, equipment, and not forget the coupons we would share. 10:00 a.m., we started opening orders. In the first 10 pax all orders from Mr. Iical is distributed in the lecturer room and not long after there are new orders from one to 12.00. Food out as many as 32 people.

Today's practice I lacked the mood because my health was a little disturbed, making my work slow and lacking in focus.

at 4:00 a.m. everything was done including the general cleani so we waited for the hour to go home.

that's all I can tell for you that what I tell you on my blog is useful, thank you.

Wassalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatu.

Komentar

Postingan Populer