Daily Activity (English Version) #1


Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi  Wabarakatu

                Hello guys, after a long time I’m  finally back on this blog, so I’m excited because now I’m in 5th semester Alhamdulillah, as usual I will tell you my activities in the kitchen, enjoy in my blog.

                In this 5th semester we’re faced  with something new,so before doing, Mr. Ical  explained to us what we did in the 5th semester and whatever rules there are.

                In the morning we were briefing by Chef Aldino Chef Aldino explained to us the menu today and also taught us how to make a menu,and making food coasts.

Today we have three groups of Korean food groups, Latin American food and croissant, today I am in the Latin American group and hold the coxinhas menu, coxinhas is a menu from Brazil, on the Brazilian menu we often find it on the streets (street food). The ingredients for making the ingredients are very familiar, for example in making our skin, we only need milk, butter, chicken broth, salt and pepper, while the filling consists of chicken breast, onion, red onion, parsley, paprika powder, salt and pepper. the process of making coxinhas.







When testing food, chef Aldino suggests that the skin mixture is hard, so we reduce the balance scale from 25 gr to 20 gr to make it thinner. Our menu comes out on Wednesday so you could say we are still relaxed. That's all I can tell you, hopefully it's useful.

Wassalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatu.
                 




Komentar

Postingan Populer