Daily Activity (English Version) #4


Assalamualaikum warahmatulahi wabarakatu

Hello guys, welcome back to my blog as usual I will tell my activities in the kitchen.

This morning I was busy to help semester 3 of making filling for the red velvet roll.


Today we are busy making croissants, everyone is focused on making croissants. One group consists of two people, I am a team with Miftah, making croissants is very difficult and if our croissants fail we can be punished for running three laps, when making croissants all of a sudden the activity of making croissants is stopped because the croissants fat are used up so all the dough we made, we made it a soft roll for hamburgers that we will sell tomorrow.




There isn't anything special for today because there aren't too many activities. So that's all that I can tell, hopefully it's useful.

Wassalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatu


Komentar

Postingan Populer