DAILY RIPOR PART 24 ( ENGLISH VERSION )


 assalamualaikum

Back again in my block, this time I will tell my final activities in the kitchen, just yes foodies.

          Today I went to the kitchen at 07.00, with the state of sleepy sleeping knowing the effects of fasting, my group consists of 10 people and we get a japanese food menu

APPETIZER

Okonomiyaki

SOUP

Miso Soup

MAIN CORSE

Sushi

Dessert

Dorayaki

At 09.00 Chef Ical split our section, me and my friend 8 got maincorse section, first me and my two friends cut salmon, and some of my friends make sauce and condiments for sushi. 


After I finished preparing salmon for sushi I made a chicken curry to use iftar, I started to prepare the ingredients and also all my ingredients blender until 01.00 my curry was cooking .


At 2 AM we started to form our sushi, the sushi we made consisted of three forms namely tamaki, unagi and my own tamaki, which I set out 20 pac as instructed by Chef Ical. At 04.30 we do a general cleaning, berbukapuasa until at 08.00 we go home.



Today is the last day of our practice there is a sense of sadness in the heart because we will leave the kitchen and people in the kitchen for 6 months because we will do field work practices, together with the kitchen and people in the kitchen is a happy thing from this, lessons, experiences, stories , the impression, the tears, and the laughter that we do, it is intimate for all of us who always teach us with patience.

Thanks for those of you who read my blog.

Komentar

Postingan Populer